Friday, November 10, 2017

Civil Public Discourse: Here I stand, alone, I can do no other! ~ Veterans Day 2017

"Even if it means standing alone; I choose to not celebrate 'Veterans Day'. This is not to disparage 'The Veteran' rather it is my revolt against Jingo Patriotism, the abrahamic cults Ritual Slaughter of Our Men and Women, Perpetual Wars for Profit, Brother Wars, and the Slaughter of Our Men and Women as Globalist-Corporate Mercs for the dying empire.

If you actually cared one little bit about 'Veterans' you too would be fighting to ensure The Common Man is never again sent to the Slaughter for nefarious purposes nor would you be a Jingo-Patriot 24/7, 365 Days a year feeding the meat-grinder.

Here I stand, alone, I can do no other!" ~Týr Mórríghan
~


"In all my dreams before my helpless sight,
He plunges at me, guttering, choking, drowning.
-
If in some smothering dreams, you too could pace
Behind the wagon that we flung him in,
And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
His hanging face, like a devil’s sick of sin;
If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
Obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,—
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori." ~ excerpt Dulce et Decorum Est BY WILFRED OWEN